Virtual Branch Online Banking
Your financial life doesn’t follow banking hours. So our Virtual Branch online banking allows you free, secure access to your accounts anytime from all of your devices.
Your Member Number, Social Security Number and address are all you need to enroll. Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- Review account balances
- Research items in your account history
- Transfer funds among your MWRD ECU accounts
- Access the Bill Pay system
- Transfer funds between your MWRD ECU accounts and accounts at other institutions
Save stamps, fuel, trees and time when you set up payments with our online Bill Pay — available for free once you have signed up for Virtual Branch.
- Set up new payments in minutes
- Set up one-time and recurring automatic payments
- Bills paid on the day you set, guaranteed
- Unlimited number of payments to anyone
- Review previous, pending, and upcoming payments
Go paperless! E-Statements are credit union account statements that are delivered to you electronically. They look similar to your paper statements, and they can be saved and/or printed.
- Faster than mailed statements
- Safe & secure - password protected
- View, print & save
- Better for the environment
Sign up for E-Statements at Virtual Branch. After logging in, select Self-Service, then Additional Services > E-Statements
Account-to-Account Transfers (A2A)
Transfer funds to and from other U.S. financial institutions. There is no transfer fee to send or receive money to another financial institution where you have an account. Just log in to Virtual Branch and select Account To Account Transfer.
Questions about any of our Online Access features?
Go to main navigation